1. HOMEWORK: (01/21 - 01/25)
Monday - NO SCHOOL
Tuesday - Language Arts - Spelling; Math - Homework Practice 1:Solve Problems With Coins.
Wednesday - Language Arts - Grammar: "Am I Written Correctly/" ; Math - Homework Practice 2: Continue to Solve Problems With Coins.
Thursday - Language Arts - Spelling; Math - Fun Activity.
Spelling Words - (Always 16 words). Please visit our page on Spelling City for games and activities with these words.
Your homepage URL forhttps://www.spellingcity.com/users/mendoncas
UNIT 21 - Words that have ur, ear, ir, and or in them.
Vocabulary Words - (always six words):
1. freedom - the power to do what you want
2. protest - to show that you don't approve of something at a public event
3. leader - someone who guides other people; someone who leads a group
4. equality - having the same rights
5. peace - when there is no war or fighting
6. march - to walk with a large group of people who are supporting something.
Homework needs to be turned in DAILY. If not, your child will start the day on yellow. It's always going to be one page (front and back) of Math, and one page of Language Arts.
Language Arts Homework:
Monday and Wednesday - Spelling
Tuesday and Thursday - Grammar
There will be no homework on Fridays.